LOVE——— is a gift, take it, let it grow.
PATIENCE——- is a sign we should wear, let it show
A teenage college guy sent a love letter (in Question/Ans format) to his classmate.
My Dearest Girl,
Please answer the following questionnaire. For Options
(a)10 marks, (b)5 marks and (c) 3 marks.
(a) of love
(b) you couldn’t control seeing me
(c) really … am I doing it?
(a) you always like to see me smiling
(b) you are testing whether I like jokes
(c) you are attracted by my smile
3) When you were singing in the class, I entered and immediately you stopped singing because:
(a) you are so coy to sing before me
(b) my presence influenced you
(c) you feared that whether I’ll like your song
4) When you were showing your child photo, when I asked for it, you hide it because:
(a) you felt ashamed
(b) you felt uneasy
(c) you don’t know
5) During trekki ng, myself and my friend gave you hand for lifting you and you took only my friend’s because:
(a) you enjoyed my disappointment
(b) you won’t feel leaving my hand after grabbing
(c) you don’t know
6) You were waiting yesterday for bus and didn’t get into y our bus…
(a) you were waiting for me
(b) you were dreaming about me and didn’t notice the bus
(c) that bus was crowded
7) You introduced me to your parents when they came to college because:
(a) I am going to be your groom
(b) you just want to know wha t your parents think about me
(c) just you felt like introducing me to them
8) I told that I like girls wearing roses. Next day, you came with a rose on your head because:
(a) to fulfill my wish
(b) you like roses
(c) by chance you got a rose
9) On that d ay, it was my birthday. you too came to temple early at 6:00 AM because:
(a) you want to pray along with me
(b) you want to meet me before any one could meet on my birthday
(c) you want to wish me at temple because you are spiritual
30, you are in confusion whether to love me or not.
Girls’s reply letter was also in Q/A format……..
Please answer the following Yes/No questionnaire.
2) If a girl laughs and looks at anyone, is it love?
3) While singing, if somebody forgets lines of the songs, will he/she stop singing or not ?
4) I was showing my friends (who are all girls) my childhood photo. You poked your nose in between….. right ?
5) I avoided to hold your hand during trekking.Couldn’t you understand yet?
6) Should I not wait for my best friend ( Anjali) at the bus stand?
7) Shouldn’t I introduce you to my parents as a friend?
8) You have said you also like Lotus, cauliflower,banana flower. Is it true ?
9) Oh was that your birthday. That’s why I coul d see you in temple. I come daily to Temple. Do you know ?
If you have answered "Yes" to any of the question,
then I am not loving
If you have answered "No", then you don’t know the
meaning of Love.
Hope everything is clear to you.
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans."
udaas bethe raho aisi koi baat na ho
shiqayat ho to hume maf kar dena
fursat mile to hume yaad kar lena
Mat mila aise dost se ae khuda, ye hamein barbaad karte hai,
hum to sms ki bauchaar karte hai, aur ye 1 rupiye ke liye bhi vichaar karte hai
Pani ka ek katra aankh se gira abhi abhi..
kya tum ne mujko yaad kiya abhi abhi..
tujh se mile zamana hua magar…
yun laga koi mujse mil k gaya abhi abhi..
Dil ki hasti mit gayi hoti, aur sare dard badh gaye hote,
jindgi aap jaise dosto ki amanat hai, varna hum to kab ke bikhar gaye hote..
Umar ki rah me insan badal Jata hai, waqt ki andhere me tufan badal jata hai,
sochta hu tumhe pareshan na karu, lekin baad me irada badal jata hai.
Kabhi dost’ kehte ho, kabhi dua dete ho, kabhi bewakt neend se jaga dete ho,
par jab bhi hume sms karte ho khuda kasam khushi hi khushi dil main jaga dete ho.
Jaan se bhi zyada unhe pyar kiya karte the, yaad unhe din rat kiya karte the,
Ab un raho se guzra nahi jata, jaha baith kar unka intezaar kiya karte the..
Kisi mod par hum aapko khone nahi denge, Juda hona chaho to bhi hone nahi denge.
Chandani rato me aayegi meri yaad, Meri yaad ke woh pal aapko sone nahi dengE.
Ateet apne aap ko kyun dohrata hai, milkar koi phir kyun kho jata hai
zindagi bhar saath rehne ka vada kyun kiya, jab tumhe sirf bichhadna hi aata hai..
decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year-old
I want to go to McDonald’s and think that it’s a four star restaurant.
I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks.
I want to think M&Msare better than money because you can eat them.
I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my
friends on a hotsummer’s day.
I want to return to a time when life was simple, when all you knew
were colors, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes,but that didn’t
bother you, because you didn’t know what you didn’t know and you
didn’t care. All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully
unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset.
I want to think the world is fair.
That everyone is honest and good.
I want to believe that anything is possible.
I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly
excited by the little things again
I want to live simple again.
I don’t want my day to consist of computer crashes,
mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in
the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip,
illness, and loss of loved ones.
I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth,
justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in
So . . .. here’s my checkbook and my car keys, my credit card bills
and my 401K statements. I am officially resigning from adulthood.
And if you want to discuss this further, you’ll have to catch me
….."Tag! You’re it."
In this great city that has no end,
Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,
And before I know it, a year is gone.
And I never see my old friends face,
For life is a swift and terrible race,
He knows I like him just as well,
As in the days when I rang his bell.
And he rang mine but we were younger then,
And now we are busy, tired men.
Tired of playing a foolish game,
Tired of trying to make a name.
"Tomorrow" I say! "I will call on Jim
Just to show that I’m thinking of him."
But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes,
And distance between us grows and grows.
Around the corner, yet miles away,
"Here’s a telegram sir," "Jim died today."
And that’s what we get and deserve in the end.
Around the corner, a vanished friend.
- But everybody looks funny naked!
- You woke me up for that?
- Did I mention the video camera?
- Hurry up! This room rents by the hour!
- Can you please pass me the remote control?
- Do you accept Visa?
- On second thought, let’s turn off the lights.
- Do you get any premium movie channels?
- Try not to smear my make-up, will ya!
- But I just brushed my teeth…
- Smile, you’re on Candid Camera!
- Did you know the ceiling needs painting?
- Did I remember to take my pill?
- But my cat always sleeps on that pillow..
- Did I tell you my Aunt Martha died in this bed?
- You’re almost as good as my ex!
- Now I know why he/she dumped you…
- What are you planning to make for breakfast?
- I have a confession…
- You can cook, too right?
- Sorry about the name tags, I’m not very good with names.
- Don’t mind me.. I always file my nails in bed.
Hope u don make these mistakes!!!!
A young boy enters the barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, ‘This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.’
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, ‘Which do you want, son?’
The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
‘What did I tell you?’ said the barber. ‘That kid never learns!’
Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.
‘Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?’
The boy licked his cone and replied, ‘Because the day I take the dollar, the game’s over!’